Young, modern, efficient recharging.The SEO7R has everything that you could wish for in a modern headlamp. 220 lumens1 strong with a 130 m1 lighting range. Optisense technology (dimming function) for automatic adjustment to the lighting conditions. It can also run on rechargeable or normal batteries, and has an automatic power-off function for when the energy source has been used up. That makes sense, right?
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the torch so you can use one hand
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Red Reading Light - Red LED
- IPX6 - Protection against water projected in powerful jets
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.