Our pinnacle headlamp for running.The NEO10R is the pinnacle headlamp of Ledlenser's running headlamp series. From trail to pavement, this rechargeable headlamp is the perfect guide for your night run. The NEO10R offers flexibility with multiple mounting options to wear the light on your head or on your chest. It offers a focusable lens with a swivel head that can be adjusted to any circumstance in order to provide constant illumination from start to finish via Constant Current Mode, or switch to energy savings mode for longer runs. The NEO10R's battery box sits vertically, and can be removed from band or belt and stowed elsewhere using the provided extension cable. Run safely with 360 degrees of visibility with a rear red blinking light and reflective headband.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Multifunctional Switch - a switch on the head of the torch so you can use one hand. Simply press multi-function switch for quick and easy control of individual light functions
- Rear Light - a red back light so that you can also be seen from behind
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- IPX4 - Protection against water projected in powerful spray
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.