700 lumens. 3,000 battery charge cycles.The i9R Iron is a premium, rechargeable flashlight that impresses with a 700-lumen output and beam distance of over 900 feet. And thanks to it's extremely powerful Lithium Iron Phosphate battery, it has more than 3,000 charging cycles, with minimal self-discharge and almost no capactity loss, thanks to Safety Ytrion Cell battery pack technology. The i9R Iron charges back up to full power in just 3 hours with its included charging cradle and can run for 6 hours (35 hours on low power mode). It comes with Ledlenser Advanced Focus System, allowing you to transition light from a broad flood beam to a sharply focused long-distance beam.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the flashlight for easy access
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) Technology - the patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lense enables efficient, tailored lighting
- Rapid Focus - easily alter the focus from a wide beam to a focused, narrow light stream
- Temperature Control System - regulate the heat emitted from the LED to provide maximum longevity for your light
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.