Ultra-compact, clippable area lighting.With the ultra-compact ML4 lantern, you can take the bright area lighting anywhere you go. The ML4 only weighs 2.5 ounces, is less than 4 inches long and has a carabiner hook so you can clip it to practically anything. Thanks to Ledlenser Micro-Prism technology the ML4 provides efficient, glare-free and targeted lighting up to 300 lumens. It has three power modes of bright, white light and two red light modes, as well as blink mode. It is powered by an included rechargeable battery but offers Dual Power Source, meaning an AA alkaline battery can be substituted when a power source isn't available. The ML4 offers a unique magnetic charging system that makes for more efficient charging that withstand the elements,and the on/off button also acts as a battery status indicator, letting you know when it’s time to charge back up.
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Mid Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Boost - short-duration maximum power for more brightness
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- Front Switch - a switch on the front of the lantern
- Dual power technology - offers extended usage time thanks to AA batteries to back up the included rechargeable battery
- Fluorescent Elements - to make it easier to find the light in the dark
- Optional red light - for enhanced maintenance of night vision
- Carabiner snap hook - for flexible usage and fastening
- IP66 - Dust-proof and protected against powerful water jets
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Battery Indicator - it shows the current level of the battery
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
Did you know that conventional, disposable batteries can require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release? By opting for rechargeable batteries, not only are you saving money in the long-run by reusing the same batteries, but you’re no longer throwing disposables away, which is a plus for Mother Earth.